Economic hardship is a reality across the country. More than 281,000 Americans have applied for unemployment benefits and experts expect that number to reach 1M by the end of March. (Washington Post, 3/20/20) It is during these difficult times that mobile connectivity helps us in countless ways, both practical and emotional. Whether it's a phone call to an isolated relative, a group text to keep spirits high, or online access to health or financial information, we need our mobile connections more than ever.
Supporting our customers during COVID-19
We have taken the Keep Americans Connected Pledge to reassure our customers that even during times of economic hardship, they can rely on Reach for mobile service. Through this initiative, we agree to the following service updates for a period of 60 days:
- Effective immediately, we will waive all fees for late payments.
- Customers with past-due accounts may be throttled, but will not be disconnected.
We still encourage our customers to stay as current as possible with payments. This helps avoid accumulating a large balance for later, and ensures that we are able to provide financial assistance to those who need it most.
Managing your account
- As always, we bring the mobile store to your home with the Reach Mobile app. You can manage your data, add lines, update payment information and more.
- If you have family or friends who are in need of a no-contract plan, we are shipping Welcome Kits with SIM cards anywhere in the country. Use your referral code to give and receive a discount.
- Reach is a 100% digital service which means we have no store-related overhead to support during this time. Our prices will remain the same during this time and for the foreseeable future.
- Customers with a Best Fit™ plan will continue to receive automatic discounts on their bill when they qualify for a lower plan. If you need to adjust your data plan at any time, remember that we pro-rate plan charges (with the exception of moving out of the All-In Unlimited plan), so you don't need to wait until the end of the billing cycle to make a change. This is a great way to save on your mobile bill when you have fluctuating data needs. Learn more about Best Fit™ here.
Customer support available 24/7
We will continue to offer you 24/7 customer service via chat at www.reachmobile.com, email at email@example.com, and telephone support Monday-Saturday from 9AM to 9PM EST at 844-445-3665. If you have any concerns or questions about your service, our team is available to help.
If you haven't done so already, follow Reach on social media for tips and resources related to staying connected during this time. Though we've never been farther apart, we have the opportunity to be closer than ever.